SWE’s India Corporate Council
The India Corporate Council (ICC) is the primary source for disseminating industry trends, sharing best practices and creating new intervention strategies specifically for the advancement of women in the Indian engineering and technology community. The Council is comprised of organizations with a strong engineering and technology presence in India with the goal of promoting diversity and inclusion in the field.
ICC members benefit from:
- In-person and virtual meetings with subject matter experts in the field of diversity and inclusion
- WE Local India conference entries and brand recognition
- Co-branded webinars within SWE’s leadership competency model
- Opportunity to participate in SWE’s professional and college affiliate events throughout the year
- Digital media package promoting their diversity and inclusion work in collaboration with SWE
- Access to SWE’s online career center
- And much more!
To find out more about the ICC, contact Paul Robichaud.
India Corporate Council Members
The council is comprised of top executives, HR leaders, and engineering/technology leaders who manage diversity and inclusion efforts in India.
The Society of Women Engineers.
For more than six decades, the Society of Women Engineers has given women engineers around the globe a unique place and voice within the engineering community. SWE is centered around a passion for our members' success and continues to evolve with the challenges and opportunities reflected in today's exciting engineering and technology specialties. Learn More